1) All that is in the heavens/universe and on the earth purify Allah Who is the sovereign of the universe, the pure, the most purified from all evil and deficiencies, the most exalted, the most powerful, the most honorable, the invincible/the subduer, the best law maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.
2,3) He is the One Who has sent a messenger from among the people of the Mother City/Meccan, who is among them and who recites the Ayat of Allah to the people of the Mother City and those who have not yet joined them, who purifies them, teaches them the book, the laws, rules and principles that are set forth to prevent injustice, corruption and chaos. -Even though they were in an explicit astray before.- And He is the One Who is the most exalted, the most powerful, the most honorable, the invincible/the subduer, the best law maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.
4) Sending a messenger is a bounty of Allah He gives to whom He wills. And Allah is the possessor of great bounty.
5) Example of those who were entrusted with the Torah yet failed to carry it is like that of the donkey that carries books. How evil is the example of a people who deny the Ayat of Allah! And Allah does not guide a people who do wrong; act against their own good by associating others with Himself to the righteous path.
6) Say: "O you who have become Jews! If you believe in that you are the only ones among the people who are close to/helpers of Allah, wish for death immediately if you should be truthful".
7) But they never wish for the death because of that which their hands have sent forth/because of their sins they committed. And Allah is the One Who knows very well those who do wrong; act against their own good.
8) Say: "Indeed, the death, from which you flee, will definitely meet you. Then you will be returned to the One Who knows the unseen, the unheard, the unfelt, the past and the future, all things that are perceivable. He will inform you about what you did".
9) O you who have believed! When it is called for Salah [supporting financially and spiritually; enlightening the community] on the gathering day, hasten for the remembrance of Allah, leave business. If you should know, this is better for you.
10) And when Salah [supporting financially and spiritually; enlightening the community] has been concluded, disperse across the earth and seek from the bounties of Allah. And remember Allah often so you may succeed and maintain your status.
11) And when they saw a business and entertainment, they rushed to it and left you standing. Say: "That which is with Allah is better than entertainment and business. And Allah is the best of providers".