2,3) The revelation of this book is from Allah Who is almighty, the One Who knows best, forgives sin, accepts the repentance, the One Whose punishment is severe, the One Who is the owner of abundant blessings. There is no deity except Him. Return is only to Him.
4) Only the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb dispute about the Ayat of Allah. Therefore, do not let their movements throughout the cities, deceive you.
5) Before them, the people of Noah and some groups after them denied. Every nation attempted to seize their messenger; they disputed him to invalidate the truth by falsehood. So I seized them. So how was my punishment?
6) And thus the word of your Rabb "Surely they are the companions of the Fire" has come into effect upon the infidels; those who consciously denied the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.
7,8,9) And those who carry the greatest throne[#255] and those who are from the outer side of the greatest throne[#256] purify their Rabb from all deficiencies with the praise of their Rabb and believe in Him. They ask forgiveness for those who believe: "Our Rabb! You have encompassed everything in mercy and knowledge. Therefore forgive those who have repented and followed your path and protect them from the punishment of Jahannah [Hell]! Our Rabb! Admit them and those who are righteous from among their ancestors, spouses and families to the gardens of Eden which you promised them. Indeed, You are the One Who is the most exalted, the most powerful, the most honorable, the invincible/the subduer, the best law maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible. And protect them from the evil as well. And whomever You protect from the evil, you will indeed show mercy upon him on that day. This is what is the great salvation".
10) Surely, the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will be called: "Indeed, the hatred of Allah is greater than your hatred for yourselves. Yet when you were invited to the faith, you disbelieved; you consciously denied the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb".
11) And the infidels will say: "O our Rabb! You took our life twice and gave us life twice. Now we have confessed our sins. Is there a way to exit?".
12) This is because of that: When you were invited to Allah as "the One and the Only", you disbelieved. And when others were associated with Him, you believed. Now the judgement belongs to Allah Who is the most sublime and the grand.
13) Allah is the One Who shows you His evidences/signs, sends down a provision from the sky for you. And only those who turn to Him with their deepest sincerity will be reminded.
14) Therefore, invoke Allah by purifying the religion only to Him even though the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb do not like.
15) He is the One Who raises the degrees, the owner of the greatest throne/position: He places the revelation which is from His own command/His own affair to whomever He wills of His servants to warn about the day of meeting.
16) On that day of meeting, they will come forth. Nothing concerning them will be concealed from Allah. -'To whom belongs the dominion this day?', 'To Allah Who is the One and the Only, the prevailing!'.-
17) This day, everyone will be recompensed for what he earned. There is no injustice today. Surely, Allah is the One Who is swift in account.
18) Warn them about the approaching day. At that time, the hearts will come up to the throats in dismay. There will be no devoted friend nor a supporter, helper, intercessor who is obeyed for the one who does wrong; acts against his own good by associating others with Allah.
19) Allah knows what deceives the eyes and what the hearts conceal.
20) And Allah fulfills the truth. Those whom they invoke from among those that are inferior to Allah are not capable of doing anything. Indeed, Allah is the One Who hears best, sees best.
21) Have they not traveled through the earth so they saw how was the end of those who were before them? They were greater than them in strength and in traces on the earth. Nonetheless, Allah seized them for their sins. And there was no one for them to protect from Allah.
22) This is because of that: Messengers were coming to them with explicit evidences but they disbelieved. So Allah seized them. Indeed, He is powerful, severe in punishment.
23,24) Surely, We sent Moses as a messenger with Our Ayat and a clear evidence to Pharaoh, Haman and Korah, but they said: "This is a magician, a great liar".
25) And when Moses came to them with a truth from Us, they said: "Slay the sons of those who believed with Moses; make them weak, unqualified by leaving them uneducated, and cover their women with disgrace". But the plan of the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb is not except in astray.
26) And Pharaoh said: Let me, so I will kill Moses, and let him call upon his Rabb. Indeed, I fear that he will change your religion or he will reveal the chaos in this place/in our country; he will decipher our corrupted system".
27) Moses said: "Surely, I seek refuge in my Rabb and in your Rabb from every arrogant one who does not believe in the day of account".
28,29) And a brave man from the family of Pharaoh who concealed his faith said: "Will you kill a man because he says my Rabb is Allah? But he surely has come to you with clear evidences from your Rabb. And if he is a liar, you will see that his lie will be against himself. But if he is truthful, some of what he threats will hit you. Indeed, Allah does not guide the one who is transgressor and a liar. O my people! Sovereignty is apparently yours today. But who would help us and protect us from the punishment of Allah if it came?". Pharaoh said: I do not show you anything except what I see and I guide you only to the path of being able to distinguish between good and evil/path of reason".
30,31,32,33,34,35) And that one who has believed said: "O my people! Indeed, I fear about you the like of the day of the Companions; adventures similar to those of the people of Noah, Ad, Thamud and those after them. And Allah does not want any injustice, wrong for His servants. O my people! Indeed I fear for you that day of calling-screaming/fleeing; that day on which you will turn your backs and flee. There is no one to protect you from Allah. And whomever Allah leads astray, then there is no guide for him. And surely, Joseph had come to you with evidences before this. And you had uncertain, insufficient knowledge in that which he brought to you at that time as well. And when he died, you said, "Allah will never send a messenger after this". Thus Allah leads astray those who dispute about the Ayat/evidences/signs of Allah, those who transgress, those who doubt without an authority having come to them. Great is the hatred of this situation in the sight of Allah and in the sight of those who have believed. Thus seals Allah hearts of every tyrant who acts arrogantly".
36,37) An Pharaoh said: "O Haman! Build a tower for me that I may reach the ways; ways of the sky so that I may understand what is the deity of Moses. And indeed, I think that he is a liar". Thus the evil of his deed was made attractive to Pharaoh and he was led astray from the path. And the plot of Pharaoh was only in making lose and suffer.
38,39,40,41,42,43,44) And that one who has believed said: "O my people! Follow me so I may guide you to the path of reason. O my people! This simple life is only a temporary enjoyment. But Akhirat [Afterlife] is definitely what is the home of settlement. Whoever does an evil deed, he will be recompensed only with the same of what he did. And whoever, man or woman, does amendatory deeds while he is a believer, then they will enter Jannah [Heaven/Paradise], being given provisions therein without account". And he said: "O my people! What is the matter with me that I invite you to the salvation while you invite me to the fire? You invite me to disbelieve in Allah and to associate with Allah that of which I have no knowledge. Yet I invite you to Allah Who is very powerful and very forgiving. It is undisputable that to what you invite me is truly that to which there is no call in this world nor in Akhirat [Afterlife]. And indeed, our return is to Allah. And surely the transgressors are the ones who are the companions of Jahannah [Hell]. And you will soon remember what I say for you. And I rely only on Allah. Surely, Allah is the One Who sees His servants best".
45,46) Then Allah protected that believer from the evils of what they plotted. And the worst of punishment; the fire surrounded the people who were close to Pharaoh. They are taken to the fire continuously. On the day of Qiyamat [Resurrection]: "Make the people who were close to Pharaoh enter the most severe of the punishment!".
47) And when they will dispute with one another in the fire, the weak will say to those who were arrogant: "Indeed, we were those who followed you. Now, can you avert from us a part of the fire?".
48) Those who were arrogant will say: "Surely we are all in it. Indeed, Allah has judged between the servants".
49) And those in the fire will say to the guards of Jahannah [Hell]: "Supplicate your Rabb so He may lighten a little from the punishment for us for a day".
50) And the guards will say: "Did your messengers not bring you clear evidences? They will say: "Yes, they did". And the guards will say: "Then supplicate yourself". Supplication of the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb is in vain.
51) Surely, We will help Our messengers and those who have believed in this simple worldly life and on that day when the witnesses will stand/testify.
52) On that day, the excuses of those who do wrong; act against their own good by association others with Allah will not benefit them. And the curse, deprivation will be for them, and worst of the home will be for them.
53,54) And indeed, We had given Moses "the guidance" as a guide and reminder for those who had pure mind and made Israelites inherit that book.
55) Then have patience. Indeed, promise of Allah is truth. Ask forgiveness of your sin and continuously purify Him from all deficiencies with the praise of your Rabb.
56) Indeed, those who dispute about the Ayat/evidences/signs of Allah without a proof having come to them; there is nothing except pride which they can not reach within their hearts. You, seek refuge in Allah immediately. Surely, He is the One Who hears best, sees best.
57) Indeed, formation of the heavens/universe and the earth is greater than formation of the mankind. But most of the people do not know.
58) And not equal are the blind and the seeing. And not equal are those who have believed and done amendatory deeds and those who do evil deeds. How little you think!
59) Indeed, the moment of Qiyamat [Resurrection] will surely come. There is no doubt about it. But most of the people do not believe.
60) And your Rabb said: "Call upon Me, supplicate so I will respond. Surely, those who disdain worshipping Me will soon enter Jahannah [Hell], being despised".
61) Allah is the One Who made the night for you so you may rest in it and the day as a bright light giving sight; so it may improve thinking by shedding a light and being beneficial. Indeed, Allah is the possessor of a bounty for the people. Yet most of the people do not repay for the blessings they are given.
62) This is Allah, your Rabb, the One Who formed all things. There is no deity except Him. So, how are you deluded?
63) Thus deluded are those who consciously deny the Ayat of Allah.
64) Allah is the One Who made the earth a place of settlement for you, and the sky a ceiling, and Who formed you - and how perfect form it is - and Who provides you from clean things. That is Allah, your Rabb. -How generous is Allah, Rabb of all universes!-
65) He is the living; there is no deity except Him. Therefore, call upon Him as the ones who purify the religion only for Him. All praise is only to Allah, Rabb of all universes; no one else may be praised".
66,67,68) Say: "When explicit proofs have come to me from my Rabb, I have definitely been forbidden from worshipping that which you worship instead of Allah and I have been commanded to Islamize [create well-being, peace, order, happiness...]; to be Muslim for Rabb of all universes. He is the One Who formed you from a dust, then from a drop of semen and then from an embryo so you may reach an age of power, then get older and reach a predetermined term and use your reason as well. -Then He brings you out as a weak, little child. And some of you are taken of his life earlier[#257]; are reminded one by one what you did in the past and what you failed to do while being obliged to.- It is He Who makes you live and die. When He decrees a command, He only says to it, 'Be!' and it immediately is".
69,70,71,72,73,74,75,76) Have you not seen/thought about those who dispute concerning the Ayat of Allah? How are they turned away? Those who deny the Book and what We sent to Our messengers will surely know when they will be dragged in the scalding water with shackles and chains around their necks, then burned in the fire. Then it will be said to them: "Where are those whom you associated with Him from among those that are inferior to Allah?". And they will say: "They have departed from us; rather, we actually did not invoke anything before". Thus Allah leads astray the infidels; those who consciously deny His divinity and the fact that He is Rabb: "This is because you have been acting arrogantly and behaving insolently without right on the earth. Now enter the gates of Jahannah [Hell] to abide therein eternally!". -How evil is the final destination of the arrogant!-
77) Now, have patience. Indeed, promise of Allah is truth. Whether We show you some of what We have threaten them or take your life; remind you one by one what you did in the past and what you failed to do while being obliged to; they will be returned to Us.
78) And indeed, We sent many messengers before you. Among them are those We have related to you, among them are those We have not related to you. No messenger can bring an evidence/a sign except by permission/knowledge of Allah. And when the command of Allah comes, it will be fulfilled in truth. Those who commit falsehood has lost and suffered in this.
79,80) Allah is the One Who created, arranged the animals for you so you may ride some of them. And you eat from some of them as well. And there are many other benefits for you in them. And Allah is the One Who created, arranged the animals so you may reach a desire within your hearts on them. And you are carried upon them and upon ships.
81) And Allah shows you His evidences/signs. Then which of the evidences/signs of Allah do you deny?
82) Do they not travel across the earth and see how was the end of those before them? They were more numerous than themselves and greater in strength and in soundness of their traces on the earth. But that which they earned did not avail them.
83) And when their messengers came to them with clear evidences, they became arrogant because of the knowledge they had. But that which they ridiculed had surrounded them.
84) And then when they saw Our punishment, they said: "We have believed in Allah alone and we have disbelieved in that which we associated with Him".
85) But their faith when they saw Our punishment did not benefit them. -Established way of Allah over His servants...- Thereupon lost the infidels; those who consciously denied the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.