17,18,19,1,2,3,4,5) What has made you know what the Day of Religion is? Then again, what has made you know what the Day of Religion is? On the Day of Religion, no one will have power above another. And on that day; Al-Inshiqaq/1-5 when the heavens/universe has split asunder, when it has listened to its Rabb and it has been fulfilled; when the earth has been flattened out, has thrown out that which is within it, become empty and when it has listened to its Rabb and it has been fulfilled, the judgment belongs to Allah.
6) O man! Surely, you are the one who runs in haste towards his Rabb. And you will eventually meet Him.
7,8,9) And as for the one who is given his book in his right hand; he will be judged with an easy account and he will return to those close to him happily.
10,11,12,13,14) And as for the one who is given his book from his back; he will call for the death and enter into the blazing fire. He surely was happy among those close to him. Indeed he was sure that he would never return.
15) No, surely his Rabb was the One Who was seeing him very well.
16,17,18,19) Therefore, the changes that you see, know in the universe [dawn, the night and the events that you may observe with those] are evidences that you will definitely experience one state after another [you will constantly change in state but never perish].
20,21) Then, what is the matter with them? They do not believe and when the Qur'an is recited to them, they do not submit/become convinced?
22) Rather, the infidels; those who consciously denied the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb deny.
23) But Allah is the One Who knows best what they hide within themselves.
24) Then give them tidings of a painful punishment.
25) Except those who have believed and do amendatory deeds; there will be a never ending reward for them.