1) That which is in the heavens/universe and on the earth purified Allah from all deficiencies. And He is the One Who is the most exalted, the most powerful, the most honorable, the invincible/the subduer, the best law maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.
2) Dominion of the heavens/universe and the earth belongs only to Him. He gives life and takes life. He is the One Who is the most competent over everything.
3) He is the First, the Last, the One Whose existence may be known through visible things, non visible things as well and He is the One Who knows all best.
4) He is the One Who formed the heavens/universe and the earth in six stages and established dominion on the greatest throne, the One Who knows what penetrates into the earth and what emerges from it, what descends from the heavens/universe and what ascends to it. And wherever you are, He is with you. And Allah is the One Who sees best what you do.
5) Dominion of the heavens/universe and the earth belongs only to Him. And all matters are returned only to Allah.
6) He causes the night enter the day and He causes the day enter the night. He is the One Who knows the essence of the hearts best.
7) Believe in Allah and His Messenger. Spend from that which He has made you possessors for the cause of Allah/provide sustenance first for your relatives and then others. And as for those from among you who believe and spend; there will be a great reward for them.
8) And what is it with you that you do not believe in Allah while the Messenger has invited you to believe in your Rabb? But, He has taken a 'solemn covenant' from you that you would believe -if you are the believers-.
9) Allah is the One Who has revealed explicit Ayat to His servant to bring you out from all darkness into the light. And surely, Allah is very compassionate, very merciful to you.
10) Why do you not spend for the cause of Allah although the heritage of the heavens/universe and the earth belongs to Allah? Not equal are those from among you who spent before the conquest and fought. They are greater in degree than those who spent and fought for the cause of Allah afterwards. Yet, Allah has promised all of them "the best". And Allah is aware of what you do.
11) Who is the one who will loan Allah a good loan so He may multiply for him many times! And a noble reward will be for him as well.
12) On that day, you will see the believing men and the believing women running with their lights between their hands and on their right. -On that day, the good tidings for you are the gardens of Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] underneath of which rivers flow and in which you will abide eternally. This is the great salvation itself!-
13) On that day, the hypocrite men and the hypocrite women will say to those who have believed: "Look at us so we may acquire of your light!". It will be said: "Turn behind and seek light!". Then, a wall with a gate which contains mercy interior of it and punishment outside of it will be placed between them.
14,15) They will call to them: "Were we not with you?". The believers will say: "Yes but you threw your lives into the fire, observed, doubted and delusions deceived you. And then command of Allah came. And the deceiver who deceives a lot, deceived you with Allah. Today no ransom will be taken from you, from the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb as well. And your destination is the fire. It is what befits you. How an evil destination it is!".
16) Has the time not come for the believers that their hearts should fear in awe at the remembrance of Allah and that which has come of the truth so they do not become like those who were given the Book before but their hearts have hardened because a long time has passed over them. And most of them have gone astray from the path.
17) Know that Allah gives life to the earth after its lifelessness. We have made the Ayat clear for you so perhaps you will use your reason.
18) Surely, as for the men who give sadaqa/public revenue and the women who give sadaqa/public revenue and those who loan Allah a good loan; it will be multiplied for them many times. And there is a noble reward for them as well.
19) Those who believe in Allah and His Messenger; they are the truthful and the advanced witnesses of the existence and the divinity of Allah in the eye of their Rabb. There are their recompense and light for them. And those who deny and disbelieve in Our Ayat; they are the companions of Jahannah [Hell].
20) Know that the simple worldly life is nothing but a game, a passionate distraction, an adornment, boasting to one another, a competition in increase in wealth and children. -Like an example of a rain; crop that rain causes to grow pleases the farmers, then it dries and then you see it turn to yellow and then it becomes debris.- And in Akhirat [Afterlife], there will be a severe punishment; forgiveness from Allah and approval. And the simple life in the world is nothing but a material of delusion.
21) Race to a forgiveness from your Rabb, to Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] width of which is as the width of the heavens/universe and the earth, that has been prepared for those who believe in Allah and His messengers. This is the bounty of Allah which He gives to whom He wills. He gives it to whom He wills. And Allah is the possessor of great bounty.
22,23,24) That which hits of disasters on the earth and within themselves are in a book before We create it, so you may not grieve over what you have lost and may not be spoiled with which Allah has given to you-. Indeed, it is very easy for Allah. And Allah does not like those who are stingy and those who instruct stinginess to people, the self-deluded and boastful. And whoever turns away, know that Allah is the One Who is free of need, praised, praiseworthy.
25) Surely, We sent our messengers with clear evidences and We sent down with them the book and the balance so people may maintain justice and equity and Allah may determine/mark and show those who help His religion and messengers where noone sees them and knows them. And We sent down iron as well in which is a great power and many benefits for the people. Indeed, Allah is very powerful, almighty.
26) And indeed, We sent Noah and Abraham as messengers and We maintained upon their descendants the prophethood and the book. Then, some of them were the ones who found the righteous path, most of them were the ones who went astray from the righteous path.
27) Then We kept sending Our messengers after them. And We sent Jesus, son of Mary, after them; We gave him the Bible and placed compassion and mercy in the hearts of those who followed him. And as for the monasticism (principle of "living the life by abandoning wealth, spouse and children") that they invented; it was not We Who prescribed it for them. They made it only to seek the approval of Allah. But then, they did not comply with it as they should. Then We recompensed those among them who believed. But most of them were the ones who went astray from the righteous path.
28,29) O you who have believed! Enter under the guardianship of Allah and believe in His Messenger so Allah may give you two shares from His mercy, make a light for you by which you will walk and forgive you -so the People of the Book may know that they can not obtain anything from the bounties of Allah and the bounties are definitely in the hand of Allah and He gives them to whom He wills-. Allah is the One Who forgives much, shows great mercy. And Allah is the possessor of great bounty.