3) What is "Haqqah/that which will occur", what has made you know?
13,14,15,16,17) And when the Sur is blown with a single blow,[#314] and the earth and the mountains are lifted, clashed together with a strong hit and scattered, on that day, "that event" will have occurred. And the heavens/universe will be split open, it will be infirm on that day. All powers will be around the heavens/universe. On that day, better and newer creatures which will be created in place of the removed previous creatures will reflect the great throne of your Rabb;[#315] His existance, oneness, exaltedness, the fact that He is the owner of the highest position.
18) On that day, you will spread wide, anything among you that is concealed will not be hidden from you.
19,20,21,22,23,24) And as for the one who is given his book from his right; he will say: "Here, read my book. I surely knew/believed in that I would meet my account". Then, he will be in a pleasant life in a high Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] with trees branches of which are drooped with fruits. -Now, eat and drink; enjoy with pleasure for what you did in the past days!-
25,26,27,28,29) And as for the one who is given his book from his left; he will say: "I wish I had not been given my book, I had not known what my account is. If only that affair had been concluded. My wealth has not availed me at all. My power/authority has perished and gone from me.
30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37) Seize him then tie him up. Then drive him into Jahannah [Hell]. Then admit him into Jahannah [Hell] within seventy cubits of chain! Indeed, he did not believe in Allah, the grand. And he did not encourage for the opportunities for those unemployed so they might earn their living. Therefore, there is no devoted friend for him here on this day. And there is no food but pus which no one will eat except the sinners.-
4) Thamud and Ad denied what shocked.
5) Then, as for Thamud; they were manipulated/destroyed by a horrible roar.
6) And as for Ad; they were manipulated/destroyed by a screaming and violent storm.
7) Allah imposed upon them that storm for seven nights and eight days; day and night. So that, you would see that people, in that storm, fallen as if they were hollow trunks of date palm.
8) Look, do you see any remain of them now?
9) Pharaoh, those before him and those who were overturned came with that sin.
10) Then they disobeyed the messenger of their Rabb so their Rabb seized them with a severe seizure.
11,12) Indeed, when the water overflowed, it was We Who carried you in the ship so We might make it a lesson for you and the conscious ears may be conscious.[#316]
38,39,40,41,42,43) So what you see and what you do not see is the evidence that, the Qur'an is surely the word of a noble Messenger. And it is not the word of a poet. -How little you believe!- And it is not the word of an soothsayer. -How little you think!- The Qur'an is a revelation from Rabb of all universes.
44,45,46,47) If the Messenger/Muhammad had made up some words as if they were Our words, We would certainly have taken all his power from him. Then We would surely have cut his vital point from him. And none of you could have been shield to him.
48) And surely, the Qur'an is a reminder for those who have entered under the guardianship of Allah.
49) And We definitely know that there are deniers among you.
50) And indeed, the Qur'an is a regret for the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.
51) And surely, the Qur'an is the truth of the certain knowledge.