2) Revelation of this book about which there is no doubt is from Rabb of all universes.
3) Or do they say: "He has invented it"? Rather, the Qur'an is the truth which has come from your Rabb so you may warn a people to whom no warner came before you, so they may follow the righteous path they are guided.
4) Allah is the One Who formed the heavens/universe and the earth and all that in between in six steps and established dominion upon the greatest throne.[#308] There is no familiar who helps, guides, protects nor a supporter, intercessor for you from among those that are inferior to Him. Will you still not reason and take lesson?
5) Allah arranges systems from the heavens/universe to the earth, then the systems will ascend to Allah in a day, extent of which is a thousand years of those that you count; it will return, the system will collapse, corrupt.
6) Allah is the One Who knows the perceivable and unperceivable, the past and the future; the One Who is the most exalted, the most powerful, the invincible/the subduer, the possessor of vast mercy.
7,8,9) He is the One Who made everything that He formed the best and began the formation of human from a clay/elements. Then He made his posterity from a semen, a simple water/liquid. Then He formed, shaped him and informed him.[#309] And He created ears, eyes and hearts for you. Yet how little you repay for the blessings you have been given!
10) And they said: "Will we really be in a new formation when we are lost within the earth?". Indeed, they are the ones who consciously deny/disbelieve in that they will meet their Rabb.
11) Say: "The force in charge of death for you will take your lives[#310]; will remind you one by one what you did in the past and what you failed to do while being obliged to, then you will be returned to your Rabb".
12) If only you could see the criminals before their Rabb hanging their heads, saying: "O our Rabb! We have seen and listened, now return us back so we may do a righteous deed, we surely believe now"!
13) Had We willed, We would have given everyone the righteous path. Yet the word from Me has been decreed : "I will definitely fill Jahannah [Hell] with people of known, unknown, the past, the future[#311] all together".
14) "Then, taste the punishment for you forgot/denied that you would meet this day of yours! Indeed, it is We Who have recompensed you. And taste the punishment of eternity for what you did!".
15) Only those who fall in prostration, submitting when they are reminded and those who purify from deficiencies with the praise of their Rabb and who do not act arrogantly believe in Our Ayat.
16) Their flanks depart from where they lie down; they do not amuse themselves, they do not prioritize pleasure, they supplicate to their Rabb in fear and hope and spend from what We have provided for them for the cause of Allah/provide sustenance first for their relatives and then others.
17) And no one knows that which has been hidden for him of comfort for eyes as a recompense for what he did!
18) Then, is the one who has believed like the one who goes astray from the righteous path? They are not equal.
19) And as for those who have believed and done amendatory deeds; the gardens of refuge will be for them as a recompense and hospitality for what they did.
20,21) And as for those who go astray from the righteous path; their final destination will be the Fire. Every time they wish to come out, they will be returned to it and it will be said to them: "Taste the punishment of the Fire that you used to deny". No doubt, We will make them taste a portion of the great punishment, the closest punishment so perhaps they may return.
22) And who can do more wrong; act more against his own good than the one who is reminded by the Ayat of his Rabb yet stays away from them? Surely, We are the Ones Who maintain justice by seizing, recompensing the sinners.
23) And indeed, We gave Moses the book. -Then, do not be in doubt to have it.- And We made it a guidance for Israelites.
24) And We made from among them leaders who guided by Our command when they had patience. And they believed in Our Ayat/evidences/signs in certainty.
25) Surely, on the day of Qiyamat [Resurrection], your Rabb; Allah will judge between them about that over which they differed.
26) Has it not been a guidance for them that We manipulated/destroyed many generations before them on whose lands they travel through? Surely, there are many evidences/signs in this. Will they still not heed?
27) Or, have they not seen that We drive water to a barren land and bring forth a crop with it which they and their livestock eat? Do they still not see?
28) And they say: "If you are truthful, when is that judgment?".
29) Say: "As for the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb, that they will believe on the day of judgment will not benefit them and they will not be given respite".
30) Then keep your distance from them and observe. Indeed, they are the ones who observe.